Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chic Diamond Accents

Table scape's are one of my favorite parts of wedding planning and designing. I love how each table design can translate a clients personality and style while still creating an intimate atmosphere for their guests.

This morning I opened my email to find another incredible design concept which was sent by Andrea Trubiro at LTeventions of Las Vegas. Andrea and I share a lot of sense for style and we both share the love for crystals, bling and anything shiny! Below are photos of some of LTeventions newest products.

LTeventions who believes "Perfection is in the Details" and will create the distinctive and memorable day you have always envisioned while reflecting your personal style and uniqueness.

This is the "Diamond" Collection



No comments: