Saturday, June 27, 2009

Antica Farmacista

I love opening the front door and receiving a package that I was not expecting, and I love even more when the package smells incredible before I even open it. Liana Robertshaw, the Creative Marketing Director, for Antica Farmacista surprised me today and sent me a bottle of Acqua Water Home Ambiance Fragrance.

Antica Farmacista Home Ambiance Fragrance, the signature product in the collection, is a unique and beautiful way to fragrance and decorate the home. The Home Ambiance Fragrances utilize antique inspired apothecary bottles, filled with fragrance, to permeate the air through the bottles' open neck and white birch reeds that are inserted to further diffuse the scent. Simply position the fragrance bottle in the room of your choice and uncork. Place the reed bundle into the neck and reverse the reeds every few days or as desired to enhance the scent. The Antica Farmacista fragrance will infuse the air and provide a lasting, constant and beautiful scent.
I think this is a great idea for a bridal party gift, thank you shower gift or just a great way to make someones day! Thank you very much Liana for making my day today!

No comments: